Aquarium Illusions believes that education is a major factor in the success of the aquarium hobby. We have authored documents based on our years & years of experience in the hobby. We did this in order to educate our customers and to simplify the important aspects of aquarium keeping. We also make yourselves available to you, should you want to make an appointment to come in and receive personal instruction from us. We are here to support you and enjoy the hobby with you, as a friend.
- Pond Skimmers
- THINK YOUR POND IS LEAKING? How To Find the Leak
- How to Repair Pond Liner
- Barley Straw for Algae Control
- How to Choose the Right Pump for Your Pond
- Things to Consider When you are Planning a Pond
- WHAT TO ADD … That is the question…
- Did you know Calcium & Alkalinity have a relationship?
- Don’t forget about … Magnesium!
- CALCIUM …. An important additive!
- Alkalinity …. What does it mean?
- TROUBLE SHOOTING ALGAE PROBLEMS
- When to Change your Aquarium Bulbs
- Using a Chemical Reactor
- Using a Calcium Reactor
- WHY DO WE SKIM?
- You are the SUN!!
- How does a Reverse Osmosis Filter Work?
- Clams Spawning
- STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR SUCCESS
- Clean Up Crews
- WHY You Must DIP your CORAL
- Professional FRESHWATER MAINTENANCE Services
- Getting Started
- How to Buy an Aquarium
- Professional SALTWATER MAINTENANCE Services
- Setting Up a Saltwater Nano Reef Aquarium
- Starphire vs. Clear Glass
- Welcome to our Store
- Copepods and Dragonets