- Razor Nano's are Here! May 21, 2013
The ALL NEW Maxspect Razor R420R 60 watt Nano fixture is Now Available at Aquarium Illusions!
One of the hottest selling LED’s in North America is now available as a Nano. Supply is limited, so they won’t last long!
- Reef Octopus POV DC Skimmers are here! April 19, 2013
Professional Open Volute DC Pump Skimmers
DC1 In Stock, DC2 & DC3 by order.
- Majano Wand in stock now April 4, 2013
NEW – The easiest & most effective way to remove majano anenomes. Get rid of pest anenomes the chemical free way. In store now, get your Majano Wand today.
- NEW LED's - Great Price - PLUS on SALE Easter Weekend March 28, 2013
With three rows of 7 K LED daylight bulbs, this Fluval Ultra Bright LED Aquarium light produces the same light intensity as a twin tube strip light but uses less energy. The light is excellent for fish-only marine tanks or freshwater, low-light planted tanks (such as crypts, anubis, and java fern). The 7K LED band provides better colour rendering and a natural shimmering effect. This LED fixture has a very low profile design–only 3/4″ in height and 5″ wide. Both ends of the light have extendable ABS leg supports that expand to fit wider tanks. The legs also give off a blue glo when the moon lights are on during the night hours. The legs can also be completely removed so the fixture can be placed directly on a glass canopy for an even lower profile. The light has a single power cord and a single switch that allows either all LEDs ON, only the blue LEDs ON (for simulated moonlight), or OFF. The LEDs are designed to last 20,000 hours, providing over 5 years of lighting under normal operation.
- Day and night LED lighting
- Energy efficient
- Sleek slim design
- Creates spectacular underwater lighting
- 7500K lighting for natural light replication
- 3-setting switch: ON (day), ON (night) and OFF
- Day setting features ultra bright white LED lights that replicate natural daylight
- Night setting has ultra bright blue LED lights that replicate natural moonlight
- Shimmer effect mimics underwater look of natural sunlight and moonlight
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- All New from Reef Octopus! March 19, 2013
Reef Octopus has been busy working on ways to advance their already popular line of Diablo protein skimmers which until now has only powered by the Sicce PSK pumps. These NEW Diablo controllable Direct Current “DC” pinwheel skimmer pumps are the latest in protein skimmer technology and allows for refined control, enhanced performance and efficiency. The All New Diablo DCS-200 INT is now in stock at Aquarium Illusions!
Are you looking to add a Media reactor or upgrade your existing one? We’ve also just received our first order of Biochurn 90 INT Reactors from Reef Octopus! Reef Octopus NEW Biopellet reactor series takes a innovative approach of efficiently fluidizing the biopellet media without blasting the media itself with direct flow pressure. This unique motion these reactors produce allow for much greater suspension of the media within its cyclone “churn” style motion created by the pattent pending churn wheel and rotor. The BioChurn Reactors come in Four styles an in-sump, external, external/recirculating and a commercial line for large aquatic environments. For the ultimate control of PO4 & NO3 look no further than the Reef Octopus BioChurn.