There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Kamoer F4 PRO 4-Channel Wifi Dosing Pump
F4 PRO is the first stand alone remote 4 channel dosing pump of Kamoer. It is mainly used to quantitatively add aquarium additives, such as Ca, Mg and KH supplements. It easily maintains water quality and greatly reduces the user workload. F4 PRO uses plastic gears to directly drive the pump head for increasing accuracy/precision, no slip and rust. Each channel is distinguished by one color housing, corresponding to the connecting tube of 4 colors, which are easy to distinguish and very fashionable. Highly reliable threaded joints are used to ensure no leakage problem. Standard long life pump tubing. Support both iOS and Android devices control by app.
Smallest form factor
Plastic gear drive pump head, no slip and rust
Remote control of dosing pump via stand alone WIFI or by connecting to Kamoer Controller
Control via app, support iOS & Android
Upgrade firmware via WIFI
Battery Back up settings saved if power lost
High quality PharMed BPT tubing used in pump heads
Flow rate calibration for each pump
Aquarium feeding Include hard coral (SPS), soft coral (LPS ), and polyculture coral (SPS/LPS)
Plant feeding Used to supplement the different elements consumed during plant growth
Other application Timely, quantitatively and non continuously added applications
1-24 dosing times per day
User defined start/stop Dosing Period per day (does not have to be 24 hours, for example, user can set to auto dose from midnight to 6am only)
Daily/every " days specified days of week dosing frequency
Auto/Manual dosing options
Anti interference delay between pump dosing
Monitors the amount of liquid remaining in each dosing container
Dimensions(L*W*H): 250x59x49 mm
Weight: 950g (without power adapter)
Power adapter Input：See the power adapter label for details
Output: DC12V 2A
Dosing channel: 4 KFS pump heads
Flow rate: >45 ml/min
Number of dosing: 24 times / day - 1 time / 99 days
Dosing volume accuracy: <±0.5%
Manual does amount: 1 ml - 9999 ml
Interface: WIFI and CAN communication interface
Working environment: Temperature 0 - 70 ° C, humidity 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
Storage environment: Temperature -20 ° C - 85 ° C, humidity 10% - 90% (non-condensing)
Connect F4 PRO to the cloud
Power on F4 PRO for the first time after unpacking , the status indicator (red) flashes slowly. At this time, you need to use the App to connect the dosing pump to the cloud through the wireless router. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Ensure that the wireless router can connect to the Internet;
2. Press and hold the Reset button on the right panel, and release the button until the status indicator (red ) flashes twice and the buzzer sounds twice
3. Wait for the status indicator to change to a fast flashing state, indicating that the dosing pump is already in the state of network configuration
4. Connect the mobile phone to the 2.4G WIFI hotspot of the wireless router (the device does not support 5G WIFI and cannot use 5G WIFI hotspot);
5. Open the Kamoer Remote app, log in with the registered account, click the icon in the upper right corner, select "Add device" , select Kamoer_F4 PRO in the list of supported devices, and then follow the app prompt to complete the connection router operation.
6. After the connection is successful, the app will prompt the connection to be successful. At this time, the status indicator (red) is on, indicating that the dosing pump is connected to the cloud. At this time, the user has also completed the binding with the dosing pump.
Bind F4 PRO
There are two ways for the user to bind the dosing pump. The first way is to bind the dosing pump through the method above; the second way is that the dosing pump has been connected to the cloud through the wireless router, and the mobile phone can be connected to the wireless under the router, the app will display the locally available dosing pump. The user can directly click the corresponding "Bind" button on the right side to bind the dosing pump in the list of scanned dosing pumps.
Unbind F4 PRO
Long press the corresponding device icon on the device list page, the "Remove" icon will pop up at the bottom, and click the "Remove" icon to unbind.
No specifications found
- Weight 3000
- Size X 60
- Size Y 45
- Size Z 10