There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Kessil H380 Spectral Halo II
- Brand: Kessil
The Kessil H380 Spectral Halo II advances spectrum-specific light to the next level with the ability to switch between two proprietary spectrums.
The growth of algae in your refugium or sump is essential to reducing phosphate and nitrate levels in a saltwater aquarium while providing a safe environment for micro-fauna to thrive. The innovative Kessil H380 is the solution to increasing energy efficiency while simplifying the aquariums entire growth cycle.
- Equipped with switchable light spectrum, including extreme purple and extreme magenta — essential for enhancing the growth cycle.
- New technology allows for exceptional color mixing for even growth
- Increased the quality and quantity of yield during the flowering stages.
- Equipped with nearly 30 percent more power than previous models.
The Kessil H380 Halo II is an innovative aquarium algae grow light designed to emit a spectrum that will help enhance the growth of algae and other vegetation in an aquarium to their full potential. Users have the ability to switch between two spectrums — extreme purple, which ensures that plants flourish with lush, thick growth and extreme magenta, which targets the bloom stage.
- Dimensions - 4.5" x 4" (Length x Diameter)
- Includes one LED light, one power supply, power supply adapter, and a suspension ring
- Up to 24’’ surface diameter of coverage
No specifications found
- Weight 2000
- Size X 30
- Size Y 19
- Size Z 15