There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- AQUARIUMS (204)
- EQUIPMENT (1057)
- LIGHTING (160)
- SUPPLIES (1613)
- LIVESTOCK (1295)
- POND (270)
- Our SERVICES (7)
- ON SALE! (40)
Kessil H380 Spectral Halo II
The growth of algae in your refugium or sump is essential to reducing phosphate and nitrate levels in a saltwater aquarium while providing a safe environment for micro-fauna to thrive. The innovative Kessil H380 is the solution to increasing energy efficiency while simplifying the aquariums entire growth cycle.
- Equipped with switchable light spectrum, including extreme purple and extreme magenta — essential for enhancing the growth cycle.
- New technology allows for exceptional color mixing for even growth
- Increased the quality and quantity of yield during the flowering stages.
- Equipped with nearly 30 percent more power than previous models.
The Kessil H380 Halo II is an innovative aquarium algae grow light designed to emit a spectrum that will help enhance the growth of algae and other vegetation in an aquarium to their full potential. Users have the ability to switch between two spectrums — extreme purple, which ensures that plants flourish with lush, thick growth and extreme magenta, which targets the bloom stage.
- Dimensions - 4.5" x 4" (Length x Diameter)
- Includes one LED light, one power supply, power supply adapter, and a suspension ring
- Up to 24’’ surface diameter of coverage
No specifications found
- EAN 092145338902
- SKU 092145338902
- Weight 2000
- Size X 30
- Size Y 19
- Size Z 15