There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Neptune DOS Dual Reservoir
- Brand: Neptune Systems
Dual Reservoir with integrated sensors designed to compliment your Apex DOS System
This attractive fluid containment system stores your dosing fluids in style and tells you when it's time to refill!
The DDR has great style and will stand out in anyones equipment room. But it's not just about style. It may not look like it, but each side of the reservoir holds an ample two liters (2000 mL) of fluid. For most saltwater aquariums that are dosing Calcium and Alkalinity to their aquariums, this amount is more than enough to last at least two weeks. If you were dosing other additives it might last months before needing a refill.
The DDR was also designed to have a low center of gravity. This means, unlike other reservoirs on the market, it is very difficult to inadvertently tip over and ruin your day.
- Each side stores two liters (2L) of fluid
- Connects directly to your DOS
- The DDR is the only dosing container on the market that connects electrically to your DOS and uses optical sensors that alert you when your fluid has approximately 20% remaining.
- Apex Fusion Ready
- Although not required, the DDR interfaces directly into your Apex Fusion dashboard. See in real-time your fluid levels and get an alarm when a reservoir runs low.
- Optical sensors inform your APEX when levels are low
- One simple connection links the DDR to the DOS. No worries about fooling around with loose wires, float switches, etc. Just plug it in and it will show up in your Apex Fusion Dashboard.
- Strong, cast-acrylic construction
- Low-profile - won't easily tip over
- Easy to refill
- Push-fit tubing connections
- Use for 2-part (Alk/Cal), additives and other applications
- Size (Approx.): 10.5" x 8.5" x 5.5"
- Fluid Capacity (Approx.): 2000ml per side
- Weight (Approx.): 2 pounds
- Requires: Apex, Apex Lite, or Apex Jr. and DOS to operate sensors
- Package includes: DDR, 4m of DOS tubing
- Use only with fluids compatible with acrylic. Not to be used with solvents and other fluids that may be reactive with acrylic such as methanol, NoPox, vodka, etc.