There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Livestock Guarantee - Arrive Alive
LIVESTOCK SHIPPING ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEE
LIVESTOCK SHIPPING & ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEE
It is our highest priority to get your livestock to you quickly and in the best of health. However, we need your assistance in receiving your shipments promptly and that you follow our Acclimation Procedures. We need to work together in the goal to make this a worry free and successful transfer.
Arrive Alive Guarantee for Livestock
Livestock shipments shipped by Air Freight or Overnight Courier have a 24 Hour Guarantee under the following conditions:
- For Airline Deliveries: Shipment is picked up at the airport within 2 hours of air freight arriving to destination
- For Overnight Courier Deliveries: Shipment must be accepted on first delivery attempt
- The livestock must be properly acclimated (as per our instructions)
- Any DOA losses (dead on arrival) must be reported to us by phone call or email within 4 hours from receipt of goods. Losses must be confirmed with digital images sent to us via email. If calling after hours, please confirm your time of call in your voice message. If leaving voice message also provide email with digital images attached.
- An Online Credit or Replacement will be issued to you for the original cost of the individual livestock(shipping and packaging costs excluded).
- IMPORTANT CORAL NOTE: It is common for coral to lose its color, have retracted polyps, and discharge excess slime for a period of up to 1 week. Because of this, we require digital images to be sent to us with the 4 hours as stated above. You must keep the coral in proper water conditions until we verify that it is not shipping stress that is causing the coral to appear dead.
- IMPORTANT INVERT NOTE: Proper acclimation procedures and water perimeters are crucial to successful invertebrate orders.
Livestock Shipping Exclusions or Exceptions:
- Livestock death/damage due to carrier mishandling or delays must be claimed through carrier
- Arrive Alive guarantee applies to Air Cargo Guaranteed Service only or Express Next Day Courier Service
- Pick up timelines must be met in order to be eligible for arrive alive guarantee
- No returns, or exchanges allowed for livestock orders
- Dry goods can be sent with your livestock shipment if space and configuration allows
We ask that you would kindly not add any fish from other sources within the same time period as Aquarium Illusions fish. We take the extra measures of quarantining our fish before we sell them to ensure our valued customers get the healthiest livestock possible. Adding our quarantined fish in close time period to fish that haven’t been quarantined will put your healthy fish at risk and will void any warranty for our fish.
Please Follow Link to our Acclimation Instructions: https://www.aquariumillusions.com/service/acclimation-instructions/
What We Do to Sell Healthy Livestock:
Quarantine! Aquarium Illusions has refined their livestock husbandry procedures over the last 23 years of business. Operating a True Quarantine is a tried & true policy of ours. A 'True Quarantine' is one where there are complete separate systems that a shipment will be held in for the duration of their quarantine. This water will not come into contact with any other system The shipment of fish will be held in the independently filtered systems until they are adjusted to aquarium atmosphere, are healthy, eating, and free of any sign of parasite or disease.
Our corals are dipped and acclimated to the aquarium environment before release for sale.
Prior to sale, Fish must pass our Health Check Certification.
Our Health Check Certification: The livestock you purchase have been approved for sale based on these parameters …
- Fish swimming normally & active
- Fish eating
- Fish with no visible sign of disease or parasite
- Corals with healthy polyp extension
- Corals with no visible sign of coral disease
Extra Measures we take to ensure you get the best: Quarantining is #1
We also ....
- Run Ultra Violet Sterilizers on our fish systems to eliminate any parasitic hitchhikers
- Feed a varied species specific diet and we feed twice per day
- Give fish daily vitamin & mineral supplements to keep their immune systems strong
- Test all water parameters daily in all our fish, invertebrate and coral systems
- Dose the coral systems to keep all levels stable and proper for coral health
- Do frequent water changes in all our systems, multiple times per week.
Thank you to those who value the measures we take to provide the best in livestock care and are loyal to only adding our healthy livestock to their valuable systems.
NOTE: Coral coloration may vary on some corals based on species variety or lighting spectrum. Contact for confirmation if wanting a WYSIWYG image.
Livestock WARRANTY for our Aquarium Illusion's Aquarium Maintenance Clients
To those clients who entrust our Professional Aquarium Maintenance Department to maintain and manage their aquariums (residential, business & facilities), Aquarium Illusions provides these clients with a 7 Day Livestock Warranty. An Aquarium Service Technician must acclimate the livestock to quality. Only exception is 'special order' delicate species.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU:
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us Toll Free 1-800-559-6546 or EMAIL US at email@example.com