There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Aqua Ultraviolet 25 watt UV sterilizer, Black with 2" fittings
Ultraviolet sterilization is a proven, dependable and effective method for controlling and eradicating algae spores, bacteria and protozoa present in the water source. Ultraviolet alters or disrupts the DNA and RNA of target organisms. By properly implementing an Aqua Ultraviolet disinfection system in-line, the targeted organisms can be eradicated effectively without any harmful residuals.
For over twenty years, Aqua Ultraviolet has manufactured quality drinking water and medical units. We now offer these same high quality and exceptional internal parts in our patented housings. We believe quality products backed by our superior service combine to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum in-line performance.
To insure current and continuing expertise, Aqua Ultraviolet is committed to keeping abreast of the state of the art technology in Ultraviolet disinfection. Aqua Ultraviolet assures to prospective and existing clients this: guaranteed service, professional technical know how and competitive pricing.
- Housings come with a lifetime warranty and will not degrade overtime from the Ultraviolet
- All units are manufactured with only the highest quality components and production standards
- Patented slimline lamps last an industry high of up to 14 months of continuous operation - no other lamp on the market lasts as long
- UV lamps have a 99.9 % effective kill rate
- Lamp changes are done easily by our new EZ Twist Cap from one end, with a four pin connection
- Quartz sleeves allow the lamps to reach their optimum operating temperature and are made of the finest quality quartz, HL Q200, which allows for a 99.9 % transmissions rate
- Transformers are self starting, thermally protected and designed for outdoor use
- Transformers are exactly matched to the lamps for maximum W output
- Units are designed to allow maximum flow rates to fully utilize your pump
- Weatherproof but not submersible - must be installed outside of the pond
- DO NOT USE in combination with high-pressure waterfall pumps
- Water has to be pumped through the UVC - do not operate on gravity feed
- 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty (warranty does not cover transformer and UVC bulb)
No specifications found
- Weight 7000
- Size X 75
- Size Y 15
- Size Z 15