There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- AQUARIUMS (210)
- EQUIPMENT (1067)
- LIGHTING (163)
- SUPPLIES (1639)
- LIVESTOCK (1312)
- POND (270)
- Our SERVICES (7)
- ON SALE! (40)
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Snow 500ml
Replicates Marine Snow for Corals & other Suspension-Feeding Marine Invertebrates
- Complex of carbonate-bound, non-conservative major, minor, and trace elements in
aragonite ratios, as well as marine-derived proteins and lipids in coral tissue ratios.
- Simultaneously delivers appropriate inorganic and organic nutrients required by stony
corals, both zooxanthellate and azooxanthellate soft corals, gorgonians, clams, tube
worms, sponges, tunicates, and other suspension-feeding invertebrates for growth of
both soft tissue and skeletal material.
- Ideally fed at night when most corals extend their tentacles forprey-capture.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.