There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- AQUARIUMS (211)
- EQUIPMENT (1066)
- LIGHTING (163)
- SUPPLIES (1690)
- LIVESTOCK (1322)
- POND (270)
- Our SERVICES (7)
- ON SALE! (37)
- Gift Cards (0)
Hanna Instruments Phosphate Checker HI-713
For aquarium hobbyists that are in need of a simple, affordable, and efficient way to measure phosphate in an aquarium, the Low Range Phosphate Colorimeter by Hanna Instruments is the perfect solution. Phosphate test kits can be bothersome and inconvenient, however, with the Hanna Phosphate Checker aquarium owners can quickly get consistent and accurate readings.
- The Hanna Phosphate check is easier and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Small size makes it easy to use and store
- Ideal for checking aquarium water quality
- This instrument is a cost-effective way to measure phosphate.
All aquarium owners know how frustrating chemical test kits can be. Not only are they bothersome, their results aren’t always completely accurate. And, using professional instrumentation is not only complex, but it is expensive, too. The Hanna Phosphate Checker is more accurate than test kits, and more cost-efficient and less complex than professional equipment. All you need to do is place the instrument with your water sample, add the reagent, place the vial into the vials, press the button, and voila — you have a quick and accurate reading of your aquariums phosphate levels.
- Accuracy: ±0.04 ppm ±4% of reading
- Comes with a six-month warranty
- Includes six powder reagents for phosphate
No specifications found
- Code D00116
- Weight 400
- Size X 11
- Size Y 8
- Size Z 5