There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- AQUARIUMS (186)
- EQUIPMENT (1039)
- LIGHTING (155)
- SUPPLIES (1571)
- LIVESTOCK (1280)
- POND (269)
- Our SERVICES (6)
The Lysmata wurdemanni, more commonly known as the peppermint shrimp is considered one of the most popular aquarium inverts. These aquarium shrimp love to eat, and prevent the spread of, the parasitic anemone Aiptasia making them highly useful in aquariums.
- The peppermint shrimp eats the parasitic aiptasia anemone
- Adapts well with aquarium inhabitants, including most shrimp.
- Can help clean fish of parasites
- The peppermint shrimp has an easy care level
The peppermint shrimp is a peaceful aquarium invert that will not bother other aquarium inhabitants, especially most types of aquarium shrimp. The sleek, light-pink shrimp love to eat the pest Aiptasia, making them very useful and desirable for most aquariums. These shrimp are completely reef safe and reclusive in nature. These are some of the most popular aquarium shrimp because of their simple care level and usefulness in an aquariums ecosystem.
- Size: Up to 2 inches
- Lifespan: two years or longer
- Aquarium size requirements: 10 gallons or higher
No specifications found
- Code I201298
- Weight 1180
- Size X 18
- Size Y 10
- Size Z 10
5 stars based on 1 reviews